●Monday, June 01, 2009●

:

i will and must quit facebook.

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

its getting hard to concentrate. be it at home, or in school.
i must find that damned motivation. no more slacking, no more
excuses, no more thinking you cant do this, no more facebook.

thankful.






i want nobody nobody but you
i want nobody nobody but you
난 다른 사람은 싫어
니가 아니면 싫어

10:36 PM <3
WITH LOVE ♥

♥ BLOG

♥ BLOG.
tough time dont last
only tough people do

♥ THE BLOGGER

♥ SCREAMIELOW
30.09.91
pasirrisprimaryschool
2a3b4a5b6a
basketballer
anglicanhighschool
oneceeohfour.twoceeohfive
3hohsix.4hohseven
ahscds spiker25
meridianjuniorcollege
08s113
floorballer21



♥ CHATS

leave a tag! :D




♥ LINKS


♥ GOALS

fbGIRLSCHAMP
ipodTOUCH
getPROMOTED
hatTRICK
be happy

♥ PASTS


♥ CREDITS