●Friday, July 25, 2008●

:

refreshing.

had training with the j1s just now. feels good to be back
with them. on the other hand, it feels weird because im hosting
the training and the j2s arent around. feels empty all of a sudden.
didnt know if i did a good job. came up with impromptu drills and
almost forgot to give the girls water break. stupid goon i am. but
im proud of the girls. haha they survived the training! and they
were okie. could see that the shots were decent. passes were good.
give us some more time and we're sure to improve. the time-dec hols.
ahha. training will be hell man. haha. look forward to the testimonial
match. haha. dont care if we'll be thrashed. it'll be our first time
playing a match as a team. it'll be cool. and im sure things
will turn out fine. ;D cheers. and i have a feeling, this team will be great.

and ohman, im super happy today! zzz waved and smiled to me today.
was going to the classroom at the 3rd level when he walked past.
his hands were holding on to the strap of his bag and he raised it up
slightly when he saw me. and he smiled at me! ohman, that was like damn
sweet can! HAHAHA. it must have been the floorball finals. he was there!
;D he recognises me lol! hohoho that is so damn cool and short, i know you
are damn jealous. chill man, your time will come... erm i think so. HAHA ;D

"Tell Her"
Jesse McCartney

I know how it feels
To wake up without her
Lying here all alone
Just thinking about her

I can't believe
Her hold on me
It's something indescribable
I know she knows
But won't you please

[Chorus:]
If you see my girl
Just tell her I miss her smile
Tell her I'm counting the minutes
Gonna see her in a little while
I know when she
Holds on to me
She's the one thing that I could never live without
Oh, oh, oh, oh
And tell her I love her
Oh yeah, just tell her I love her

The way that she moves
You know what it does to me
And when I catch her eye
I can hardly breathe
Still can't believe
Her hold on me
She's just so indescribable
I know she knows
But won't you please, please

[Chorus]

Every time that I'm around her
I just go to pieces crashing tumbling to the ground
I'm so glad I found her
I know how it feels

[Chorus]

Oh yeah, just tell her I love her

love this song. just change the her to him. haha. im perfectly
straight. no weird dreams like leepeng's. hopefully my turn wont
come hahaha.

"Blow Your Mind"
Jesse McCartney

I've been watchin' you
Can't believe just what I'm seeing
You've been watching me
Yea baby, better believe it
If you wanna dance
Here's your chance to make it right
If you want romance
Baby I'll take you home tonight

Oh, oh, oh, oh
I know exactly what you wanna hear
Oh, oh, oh, oh
I'm gonna give it to ya

[Chorus:]
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh
Baby girl it's on tonight
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh
I'm a keep ya by my side
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh
Hold you close and do you right
Turn off all the lights and lay back while I blow your mind
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh
Can't stop livin' this life
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh
Let's do it, you and I
Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh
Baby I'm a make you mine
Gonna have to take a deep breath when I blow your mind

She left me on the floor
Kept me on my knees just begging
For a little more
Room was hot the fire burning
Never leave me girl
Show you how to keep it goin'
I'm a rock your world
Baby the temperature is growing

Oh, oh, oh, oh
She leaned over and whispered in my ear
Oh, oh, oh, oh
I'm gonna give it to ya

[Chorus]

So c'mon and let it ride
I feel it in your eyes
So tell me anything you want
Because there's nothing I wouldn't do

this song is cool too. especially when you need to wake up in the morning.
best when you listen to it on the bus and blast it. confirm will wake up one
HAHAHA.

heh i like yoga's bing tai too! catchy haha.
okie im going to sleep sooon! pw meeting tmr. so
not looking forward to it :(

10:09 PM <3
WITH LOVE ♥

♥ BLOG

♥ BLOG.
tough time dont last
only tough people do

♥ THE BLOGGER

♥ SCREAMIELOW
30.09.91
pasirrisprimaryschool
2a3b4a5b6a
basketballer
anglicanhighschool
oneceeohfour.twoceeohfive
3hohsix.4hohseven
ahscds spiker25
meridianjuniorcollege
08s113
floorballer21



♥ CHATS

leave a tag! :D




♥ LINKS


♥ GOALS

fbGIRLSCHAMP
ipodTOUCH
getPROMOTED
hatTRICK
be happy

♥ PASTS


♥ CREDITS