how i miss...
hmm not u. NOT EUU. not u either. nah.
dun get ur hopes high. none of you. but him :]
HAHAHA. purlease lah. lol. who doesnt noe i
zhong se qing you wan. lol jkjk. so howsit going ppl?
well, tough? well as the saying goes, when the going gets
tough, the tough gets going. that rite? hah i dun noe, but
wadeva lah. i got a b3 for eng. so dun expect much yea?
BLAHBLAHBLAH. studying is FUN! thats a motivation for
all u peeps out there. haha. i love bio! hypnotise urselves.
I LOVE GEOG I LOVE AMATH AND EMATH.
I LOVE CHINESE nownownow dun bluff urselves though
I LOVE ENG I LOVE SS ehhehhehh
DIN I JUS TELL U NOT TO BLUFF URSELVES?!?!
as we ppl start studying, we indulge in self denial.
lol. crap. im real bored rite now. REAL BORED.
15 hours of bio gets u nowhere. or maybe it does - to woodbridge.
haha. yar lah. im exaggerating. 15 hours. nah. at most 9?
that enuff t kill u anw. lol.
i wan
A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1
A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1
A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1A1
currypuffs. :]
and pizzas too.
if u noe wad i mean xD
