●Sunday, July 22, 2007●

:

darn it.

i feel sad
for some reason.
not because im home alone
again. but its jus that...
its empty.
my heart is empty.
lik its drained.
its hurting lik mad.
cause someone jus used
a syringe to suck out
all of its content
for fun and laughter
peace and joy.
i thought that would help.
but its not.

When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord, in his wisdom, didn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked him to forgive me.
-emo phillips

6:01 PM <3
WITH LOVE ♥

♥ BLOG

♥ BLOG.
tough time dont last
only tough people do

♥ THE BLOGGER

♥ SCREAMIELOW
30.09.91
pasirrisprimaryschool
2a3b4a5b6a
basketballer
anglicanhighschool
oneceeohfour.twoceeohfive
3hohsix.4hohseven
ahscds spiker25
meridianjuniorcollege
08s113
floorballer21



♥ CHATS

leave a tag! :D




♥ LINKS


♥ GOALS

fbGIRLSCHAMP
ipodTOUCH
getPROMOTED
hatTRICK
be happy

♥ PASTS


♥ CREDITS